MIE Professor Mohammad Taslim was awarded a patent for his " Non-rotating Wind Energy Generator ". Abstract Source: USPTO In an embodiment of the invention, a non-rotating wind energy...
You are here
- PhD, University of Arizona, 1981
- Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- K. Elebiary, M.E. Taslim, Experimental/Numerical Cross-Over Jet Impingement in an Airfoil Leading-Edge Cooling Channel, J. Turbomachinery , vol. 135, no. 1, p 011037-1-12, 2013
- M.E. Taslim, M.K.H. Fong, Experimental and Numerical Cross-Over Jet Impingement in a Rib-Roughened Airfoil Trailing-Edge Cooling Channel, J. Turbomachinery, vol. 135, no. 5, p 051014-1-10, 2013
- M.E. Taslim, X. Huang, Experimental/Numerical Investigation on the Effects of Trailing-Edge Cooling Hole Blockage on Heat Transfer in a Trailing-Edge Cooling Channel, J. Gas Turbine Power, vol. 136, no. 5, p 082603-1-15, 2014
- M.E. Taslim, J.S. Halabi, Experimental/Numerical Investigation on the Effects of Trailing-Edge Cooling Hole Blockage on Heat Transfer in a Trailing-edge Cooling Channel, International Journal of Rotating Machinery, 2014, 2014, 710450
- A.A. Adebiyi, M.E. Taslim, K.D. Crawford, The Use of Computational Fluid Dynamic Models for the Optimization of Cell Seeding Processes, Journal of Biomaterials, 32(34), 2011, 8753–8770
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
MIE Professor Mohammad Taslim has received a patent for creating a “Non-Rotating Wind Energy Generator”.
Supervised by MIE Professor Mohammad Taslim, a team of capstone students constructed a solar powered desalination system to help solve the global water shortage.