MIE Professor Mohammad Taslim was awarded a patent for his " Non-rotating Wind Energy Generator ". Abstract Source: USPTO In an embodiment of the invention, a non-rotating wind energy...
You are here
- PhD, University of Arizona, 1981
- Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- M.E. Taslim, F. Xue, Crossover Jet Impingement in a Rib-Roughened Trailing-Edge Cooling Channel, J. Turbomachinery, 139(7), 2017, 071007-1-12
- M.E. Taslim, X. Huang, Experimental/Numerical Investigation on the Effects of Trailing-Edge Cooling Hole Blockage on Heat Transfer in a Trailing-Edge Cooling Channel, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 136(8), 2014, 082603
- M.E. Taslim, M.K.H. Fong, Experimental and Numerical Cross-Over Jet Impingement in a Rib-Roughened Airfoil Trailing-Edge Cooling Channel, Journal of Turbomachinery, 135(5), 2013, 2-13
- K. Elebiary, M.E. Taslim, Experimental/Numerical Cross-Over Jet Impingement in an Airfoil Leading-Edge Cooling Channel, Journal of Turbomachinery 135(1), 2013, 1-12
- M.E. Taslim, A. Nongsaeng, Experimental and Numerical Cross-Over Jet Impingement in an Airfoil Trailing-Edge Cooling Channel, Journal of Turbomachinery, 133(4), 2011, 1-10
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
MIE Professor Mohammad Taslim has received a patent for creating a “Non-Rotating Wind Energy Generator”.
Supervised by MIE Professor Mohammad Taslim, a team of capstone students constructed a solar powered desalination system to help solve the global water shortage.