University Distinguished MIE Professor Vinod Sahney appointed to select national committee on "Ensuring Patient Access to Affordable Drug Therapies".
You are here
- PhD, University of Wisconsin, Madison, 1970
- 2003, National Academy of Engineering Member
- 1997, Institute of Medicine Member
- Fellow, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- 1985, Fellow, Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Gilbreth Award for Lifetime Contribution to Industrial Engineering; Institute for Industrial
and Systems Engineering
- A. Zeid , S. Kamarthi, V.K. Sahney "Research Issues in Patient Centric Healthcare", International Journal of Collaborative Enterprise, 4(1/2), 2014, 1-135
- V.K. Sahney "Managing Implementation: The Unanswered Question, Frontiers of Health Services Management", 20(3), 2004, 29-36
- V.K. Sahney "Generating Management Research on Improving Quality", Health Care Management Review, 2(4), 2003, 335-347
- J.R. Griffith, V. Sahney, R.A. Mohr "Re-engineering Health Care: Building on CQI", Health Administration Press, Ann Arbor, MI, 1995
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
MIE Professors James Benneyan & Vinod Sahney are 2 of the 10 people that will be honored at the 2013 Society of Health Systems conference for their significant contributions to the society and...
MIE Professor Vinod Sahney uses systems engineering principles to redesign the healthcare system to improve treatment, patient safety and quality of care.