Northeastern University is collaborating with Hanscom Air Force Base on a $2.8M grant on a first-of-its-kind radio-silent drone testing facilty at Innovation Campus in Burlington.
You are here
- Ellis Island Medal of Honor
- E. Abou-Hamad, Y. Kim, M. Bouhrara, Y. Saih, T. Wågberg, D.E. Luzzi, C. Goze-Bac, NMR Strategies to Study the Local Magnetic Properties of Carbon Nanotubes, Physics B: Condensed Matter, 407(4), 2012, 740-742
- Y. Kim, E. Abou-Hamad, A. Rubio, T. Wågberg, AV Talyzin, D.E. Boesch, S. Aloni, A. Zettl, D. Luzzi, C. Goze-Bac, Communications: Nanomagnetic Shielding: High-Resolution NMR in Carbon Allotropes, The Journal of Chemical Physics, 132(2), 2010, 21102
- E. Abou-Hamad, Y. Kim, T. Wågberg, D. Boesch, S. Aloni, A. Zettl, A. Rubio, D.E. Luzzi, C. Goze-Bac, Molecular Dynamics and Phase Transition in One-Dimensional Crystal of C60 Encapsulated Inside Single Wall Carbon Nanotubes, ACS nano, 3(12), 2009, 3878-3883
- E. Abou-Hamad, Y. Kim, A. Talyzin, C. Goze-Bac, D.E. Luzzi, C. Goze-Bac, A. Rubio, T. Wågberg, Hydrogenation of C60 in Peapods: Physical Chemistry in Nano Vessels, American Chemical Society, 113(2), 2009, 8583-8587
- P. Jaroenapibal, Y. Jung, S.Evoy, D.E. Luzzi, Electromechanical Properties of Individual Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes Grown on Focused-Ion-Beam Patterned Substrates Ultramicroscopy, 109(2), 2009, 167-171
Research & Scholarship Interests
Honors & Awards
David E. Luzzi has been appointed vice provost for research innovation and development and vice president for the Northeastern University Innovation Campus in Burlington, Massachusetts.
When DuPont introduced Nylon in the 1940s, its creators had no idea that the material would be a critical component in today’s automobile engines. It...