CAMD/COE Assistant Teaching Professor Mark Sivak and FYELC Associate Academic Specialist Jennifer Love demonstrated their use of 3D printing at TEXPO, Information Technology Services’ third annual Teaching and Technology Expo.
You are here
- In Progress: EdD Doctorate in Education, Northeastern University
- MS (1997) Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa
- BS (1993) Mechanical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Honorable Mention in the Vernier Engineering Contest, 2014
- The Effective or Innovative Use of Technology in Teaching Award – Course Enhancement. Awarded by Northeastern University's EdTech Center, Spring 2006.
- Ocif*, J., Sabick, M., "A shoe-mounted ultrasonic 3D motion tracking system for training and competition," U.S. Olympic Committee, Sports Science & Technology Division, Colorado Springs. Winner – Engineering Design Contest 1996.
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Love, J.O., Freeman, S.F., Jaeger-Helton, B.K., and Whalen, R. (2015) No lab? No shop? No problem: Intentional design of a First Year Engineering Learning Center with enlightening outcomes. American Society for Engineering Education Conference Proceedings, Seattle, WA, Paper ID#13479.
- Love, J, Freeman, S and Sullivan, D, (2014). What Sticks with First Year Engineering Students and Engineering Faculty in STEM Education Service-Learning Projects, Proceedings of American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference, Indianapolis, IN.
- Jennifer Ocif* (quoted in book on p.30) (2009). Engineers Make a Difference: Motivating Students to Pursue an Engineering Education, Baine, C. (ed.), Engineering Education Service Center, Springfield, OR, ISBN 978-0981930008.
- Hansberry, E. and Love, J. (2007). "The Multidisciplinary Environment of Engineering Design Graphics", Proceedings of American Society for Engineering Education Annual Conference and Exposition.
- Cappaert, J., Ocif*, J., and Rich, B. (2005). "Inter & Intra-Subject Classifications of Outsole Wear in Running Shoes", Reebok International, International Society of Biomechanics Footwear Symposium Proceedings.
- Ocif*, J., Cappaert, J., and Rich, R., (2004). "A method for using an ultrasonic thickness gauge to assess outsole wear in running shoe".Northeast Bioengineering IEEE Conference Proceedings.
- Jennifer Ocif* (featured in chapter on pp. 10, 11, and 67) (2004). High Tech Hot Shots: Careers in Sports Engineering, Baine, C. (ed.), National Society of Professional Engineers, Alexandria, Virginia, ISBN 978-0915409235.
- Ocif*, J., Gardner, C., Albright, J., and Pope, M. (2000). "A Method for Analyzing Standing and Reactive Balance and Neuromuscular Responses of the Spine and Lower Extremities (Chapter 15)"Proprioception and Neuromuscular Control in Joint Stability, Lephart, S.M. and Fu, F.H. (ed.), Human Kinetics, Champaign, Illinois, ISBN 978-0880118644.
Reebok International (1997 - 2005): Performance Engineer/Sports Biomechanist in Reebok's Human Performance Engineering Lab.
Haemonetics Corporation (1993 - 1995): Research & Development Engineering in Haemonetics R&D Engineering department.
Honors & Awards
First year engineering students in Associate Academic Specialist Jennifer Love’s Cornerstone of Engineering course displayed their projects at a Design Expo that showcased how they solved authentic engineering problem for a particular group of humans, animals or other living things.
Associate Academic Specialist Jennifer Love invited local high school students to come and judge her first year engineering student's Alternative Energy Vehicles (AEV).
20 West Village F Auditorium (basement level below NU Visitor Center)
142 ISEC (Interdisciplinary Science & Engineering Complex) - 805 Columbus Avenue