Yang 'Emily' Liu joins the Mechanical and Industrial Engineering department in January 2018 as an Assistant Professor.
You are here
- PhD, Columbia University, 2015
- H. Zhang, Y. Liu, H. Sun, S. Wu, Transient Dynamic Behavior of Polypropylene Fiber Reinforced Mortar Under Compressive Impact Loading, Construction and Building Materials, 111(0), 2016, 30-42
- Y. Liu, W. C. Sun, Z. Yuan, J. Fish, A Nonlocal Multiscale Discrete-Continuum Model for Predicting Mechanical Behavior of Granular Materials, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 106(2), 2016, 129-160
- Y. Liu, W. C. Sun, J. Fish, Determining Material Parameters for Critical State Plasticity Models Based on Multilevel Extended Digital Database, ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, 83(1), 2016
- H. Sun, D. Feng, Y. Liu, M.Q. Feng, Statistical Regularization for Identification of Structural Parameters and External Loadings Using State Space Models, Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 30(11), 2015, 843-858
- Y. Liu, V. Filonova, N. Hu, Z. Yuan, J. Fish, Z. Yuan, T. Belytschko, A Regularized Phenomenological Multiscale Damage Model, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 99(12), 2014, 867-887
Started in January 2018.
Research & Scholarship Interests
multiscale/multiphysics computational modeling of complex materials and structures; computational mechanics; large scale impact and blast simulation; high performance computing