Take our survey to help create the first official RC Hovercraft Racing League of any college in the nation.
You are here
- PhD, University of Wisconsin, 1978
- Fellow, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- A.J. Conway, W.M. Saadi, F.L. Sinatra, G.J. Kowalski, D. Larson, J. Fiering, Dispersion of a Nanoliter Bolus in Microfluidic Co-Flow, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering: Structures, Devices, and Systems, 24(3), 2014, 034006
- U. Piana, G.J. Kowalski, M. Zenouzi, Incorporating Reliability and Failure Models into Energy System Analysis, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Energy Sustainability co-located with the 12th Fuel Cell Science, Engineering & Technology Conference, Boston, MA, 2014, 1-9
- A. Emdadi, Y. Emami, M. Zenouzi, A. Lak, B. Panahirad, A. Lotfi, F. Lak, G.J. Kowalski, Potential Of Electricity Generation By The Salinity Gradient Energy Conversion Technologies in the System of Urmia Lake- Gadarchay River, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Energy Sustainability co-located with the 12th Fuel Cell Science, Engineering & Technology Conference, Boston, MA, 2014, 1-8
- G.J. Kowalski, M. Modaresifar, M. Zenouzi, Significance of Transient Exergy Terms in a New Tray Design Solar Desalination Device, Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 137(1), 2014, 1-8
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
MIE Associate Professor Gregory Kowalski was awarded a patent for his designs for a microfluidic calorimeter system & its method of use. Abstract Source: USPTO Systems and methods are disclosed...
Congratulations to the 2015 winners of the COE Faculty and Staff Awards.