Ahmed Busnaina, Yung Joon Jung, & Siva Somu awarded patent for a “Chemical sensor based on highly organized single walled carbon nanotube networks”.
You are here
- PhD (2003), Materials Science and Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Materials Science
- Carbon Nanostructured Materials
- Strengthening Mechanism of Materials
- Materials Research Society
- American Chemical Society
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- B. Li, Y. He, S. Lei, S. Najmaei, Y. Gong, X. Wang, J. Zhang, L. Ma, Y. Yang, S. Hong, J. Hao, G. Shi, A. George, K. Keyshar, P. Dong, L. Ge, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, Y.J. Jung, P. Ajayan, Scalable Transfer of Suspended Two Dimensional Single Crystals, Nano Letters, 15(8), 2015, 5089-5097
- H. Jung, S. Kar, J. Kong, M.S. Dresselhaus, Y.J. Jung, et al., Sculpting Carbon Bonds: Allotropic Transformation Through Solid-state re-engineering of–sp2 carbon, Nature Communications, 5(4941), 2014
- Y. Kim, H. Jung, S. Park, B. Li, F. Liu, J. Hao, Y.J. Jung, et al., Voltage-switchable Photocurrents in Single-wall Carbon Nanotube – Silicon Junctions for Analogue and Digital optoelectronics, Nature Photonics, 8, 2014, 239-243
- M.G. Hahm, H. Wang, H.Y. Jung, M. Upmanyu, Y.J. Jung, et al., Bundling Dynamics Regulates the Active Mechanics and Transport in Carbon Nanotube Networks and their Nanocomposites, Nanoscale, 4, 2012, 3584-3590, *This article was selected for Cover Page
- H.Y. Jung, M.B. Karimi, M.G. Hahm, P.M. Ajayan, Y.J. Jung, Transparent, Flexible Supercapacitors from Nano-engineered Carbon Films, Scientific Report, Nature Publishing Group, 2(773), 2012
- B. Li, M. G. Hahm, Y.L. Kim, H.Y. Jung, S. Kar, Y.J. Jung, Highly Organized Two and Three-dimensional Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes-polymer Hybrid Architectures, ACS Nano, 5, 2011, 4826-4834
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
MIE Associate Professor Yung Joon Jung and his former postdoctoral researcher, Hyunyoung Jung, were published in Nanoscale for their article on "Inter-Allotropic Transformations in Heterogeneous Carbon Nanotube Networks".
MIE Associate Professors Askan Vaziri & Yung Joon Jung and Professor Nader Jalili's research with " Highly Anisotropic Adhesive Film Made from Upside-Down, Flat, and Uniform Vertically...