MIE Professor Yung Joon Jung and affiliated Physics Associate Professor Swastik Kar were awarded a patent for "Ultrasensitive ion detector using carbon nanotubes or graphene".
You are here
- PhD (2003), Materials Science and Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Materials Science
- Carbon Nanostructured Materials
- Strengthening Mechanism of Materials
- Materials Research Society
- American Chemical Society
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- J. Hao, B. Li, H. Jung, S. Hong, Y. Jung, S. Kar, Vapor-Phase-Gating Induced Ultrasensitive Ion Detection in Graphene and Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Networks, Advanced Materials, 2017, 1606883
- S. Hong, T. Lundstrom, R. Ghosh, H. Abdi, J. Hao, S.K. Jeoung, P. Su, J. Suhr, A. Vaziri, N. Jalili, Y.J. Jung, Highly Anisotropic Adhesive Film Made from Upside-Down Flat and Uniform Vertically Aligned CNTs, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 8, 2016, 34061
- H. Jung, Y. Kim, J. Robinson, M. Zalalutdinov, S. Hong, J. Hao, KT. Wan, Y. Jung, B. Li, X. Wang, Printing Highly Controlled Suspended Carbon Nanotube Network on Micro-Patterned Superhydrophobic Surface, Scientific Reports, 5,2015, 15908
- B. Li, Y. He, S. Lei, S. Najmaei, Y. Gong, X. Wang, J. Zhang, L. Ma, Y. Yang, S. Hong, J. Hao, G. Shi, A. George, K. Keyshar, P. Dong, L. Ge, R. Vajtai, J. Lou, Y.J. Jung, P. Ajayan, Scalable Transfer of Suspended Two Dimensional Single Crystals, Nano Letters, 15(8), 2015, 5089-5097
- H. Jung, S. Kar, J. Kong, M.S. Dresselhaus, Y.J. Jung, et al., Sculpting Carbon Bonds: Allotropic Transformation Through Solid-State Re-Engineering of–sp2 carbon, Nature Communications, 5, 2014, 4941
- Y. Kim, H. Jung, S. Park, B. Li, F. Liu, J. Hao, Y.J. Jung, et al., Voltage-switchable Photocurrents in Single-wall Carbon Nanotube – Silicon Junctions for Analogue and Digital optoelectronics, Nature Photonics, 8, 2014, 239-243
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
MIE Professor Yung Joon Jung was awarded a patent for "Flexible and transparent supercapacitors and fabrication using thin film carbon electrodes with controlled morphologies". Abstract...
MIE Professor Yung Joon Jung was awarded a patent for "Methods of preparing high density aligned silicon nanowire".