Xiaoning Jin joins the Mechanical & Industrial Engineering department in Fall 2016 as an Assistant Professor.
You are here
- 2012 PhD in Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan
- 2008 MS in Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan
- 2006 BS in Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Institute for Operations Research and Management Science
- Institute of Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing & Service Operations Management Society
- Society of Women Engineers
- Ni, J., X. Gu, and X. Jin (2015) “Preventive Maintenance Opportunities For Large Production Systems”, CIRP Annals Manufacturing Technology, 64(1), pp. 447-450.
- Gu. X., X. Jin, and J. Ni, “Prediction of Passive Maintenance Opportunity Windows on Bottleneck Machines in Complex Manufacturing Systems”, ASME Transactions on Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering 137(3), 031017.
- Liang, X., X. Jin*, J. Ni, “Forecasting Product Returns for Remanufacturing Systems”, Journal of Remanufacturing 4(1), pp. 1-18.
- Dong, H., X. Jin, C. Wang, (2014) “Lithium-ion Battery State of Health Monitoring and Remaining Useful Life Prediction based on Support Vector Regression-Particle Filter”, Journal of Power Sources.
- Peters, S. G. Lanza, J. Ni, X. Jin, P. Yi and M. Colledani, (2014) “Automotive Manufacturing Technologies – an International Viewpoint”, Manufacturing Review, 1:10.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Developing advanced models for prognostics and health management using physics-based models and data analytics; designing preventive strategies for manufacturing operations