25 COE faculty and affiliates were recipients of FY20 TIER 1 Interdisciplinary Research Seed Grants for 18 different projects representing up to $900K dollars of investment in research.
You are here
- PhD, University of California, Berkeley, 2008
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 2016
- M. Mosleh, B. Heydari, Fair Topologies: Community Structure and Network Hubs Drive Emergence of Fairness Norms, Scientic Reports, 2686(7), 2017
- M. Mosleh, K. Dalili, B.Heydari, Distributed or Monolithic? A Computational Architecture Decision Framework, IEEE Systems Journal, 1(12), 2016, 125-136
- A.Ehsanfar, B. Heydari, An Incentive Compatible Scheme for Electricity Cooperatives: Axiomatic Approach, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grids, 9(2), 2016, 1416-1424
- B. Heydari, M. Mosleh, K. Dalili, From Modular to Distributed Open Architectures: A United Decision Framework, Systems Engineering, 19(3), 2016, 252-266
- M. Mosleh, P. Ludlow, B. Heydari, Distributed Resource Management in Systems of Systems: An Architecture Perspective, Systems Engineering, 2016, 19(4), 362-374O
- D.A. Gianetto, B. Heydari, Sparse Cliques Trump Scale-Free Networks in Coordination and Competition, Scientic Reports, 6, 2016
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
MIE Associate Professor Babak Heydari was voted as chair-elect of the executive committee for the Council of Engineering Systems Universities (CESUN), with the anticipation of assuming the chair position in 2020.
Babak Heydari joins the Mechanical & Industrial Engineering department in August 2018 as an Associate Professor.