Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2016-2017 academic school year. Faculty Fellow Edward Beighley, CEE...
You are here
- PhD, Duke University, 2009
- 2017 Outstanding Translational Research Award
- J.J. Martin, M.S. Riederer, M.D. Krebs, R.M. Erb, Understanding and Overcoming Shear Alignment of Fibers During Extrusion, Soft Matter, 11, 2015, 400-405
- R. Soheilian, Y. Choi, A.E. David, H. Abdi, C.E. Maloney, R.M. Erb, Toward Accumulation of Magnetic Nanoparticles into Tissues of Small Porosity, Langmuir, 31(30), 2015, 8267-8274
- A.R. Studart, R.M. Erb, Bioinspired Materials That Self-Shape Through Programmed Microstructures, Soft Matter, 10(9), 2014, 1284-1294
- R.M. Erb, J. Sander, R. Grisch, A.R. Studart, Self-shaping Composites with Programmable Bioinspired Microstructures, Nature Communications, 4(1712), 2013, 1-8
- R. M. Erb, R. L. Libanori, N. Rothfuchs, A.R. Studart, Composites Reinforced in Three Dimensions by Using Low Magnetic Fields, Science, 335, 2012, 199-204
- R. Libanori, R.M. Erb, A. Reiser, H. Le Ferrand, M. Süess, R. Spolenak, A.R. Studart, Soft, Hard and Stretchable Heterogeneous Composites, Nature Communications, 3(1265), 2012
- R.M. Erb, H.S. Son, B. Samanta, V.M. Rotello, B.B. Yellen, Magnetic Assembly of Colloidal Superstructures with Multipole Symmetry, Nature, 457, 2009, 999-1002
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
3DFortify founded by MIE Assistant Professor Randall Erb & PhD student Josh Martin selected as a $50K Gold prize winner and QSM Diagnostics founded by ChE Associate Professor Edgar Goluch awarded silver prize winner in the MassChallenge.
3DFortify founded by MIE Assistant Professor Randall Erb & PhD student Josh Martin and QSM Diagnostics founded by ChE Associate Professor Edgar Goluch were selected as MassChallenge finalists.