3DFortify founded by MIE Assistant Professor Randall Erb & PhD student Josh Martin and QSM Diagnostics founded by ChE Associate Professor Edgar Goluch were selected as MassChallenge finalists.
You are here
- PhD, Duke University, 2009
- J.J. Martin, M.S. Riederer, M.D. Krebs, R.M. Erb, Understanding and Overcoming Shear Alignment of Fibers During Extrusion, Soft Matter, 11, 2015, 400-405
- R. Soheilian, Y. Choi, A.E. David, H. Abdi, C.E. Maloney, R.M. Erb, Toward Accumulation of Magnetic Nanoparticles into Tissues of Small Porosity, Langmuir, 31(30), 2015, 8267-8274
- A.R. Studart, R.M. Erb, Bioinspired Materials That Self-Shape Through Programmed Microstructures, Soft Matter, 10(9), 2014, 1284-1294
- R.M. Erb, J. Sander, R. Grisch, A.R. Studart, Self-shaping Composites with Programmable Bioinspired Microstructures, Nature Communications, 4(1712), 2013, 1-8
- R. M. Erb, R. L. Libanori, N. Rothfuchs, A.R. Studart, Composites Reinforced in Three Dimensions by Using Low Magnetic Fields, Science, 335, 2012, 199-204
- R. Libanori, R.M. Erb, A. Reiser, H. Le Ferrand, M. Süess, R. Spolenak, A.R. Studart, Soft, Hard and Stretchable Heterogeneous Composites, Nature Communications, 3(1265), 2012
- R.M. Erb, H.S. Son, B. Samanta, V.M. Rotello, B.B. Yellen, Magnetic Assembly of Colloidal Superstructures with Multipole Symmetry, Nature, 457, 2009, 999-1002
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
MIE Assistant Professor Randy Erb's work on Lithium Ion Batteries and his recent Nature Energy publication were featured in Physics Today . Randy, the head of the DAPS Lab, and his graduate...
MIE Assistant Professor Randy Erb, head of the DAPS Lab, and his graduate student Anvesh Gurijala, along with researchers from MIT, published their work in Nature Energy this week on "High-...